The Office of Academic Affairs was established in 1994, when the school was bearing the name Industrial Engineering School IV, under the direct management of the Ministry of Industry.
- Counseling the Rector on the management, recapping and promoting the ideas, organizing the activities of student selection and education.
- Building the objectives and curricula for education and training; organizing and inspecting the teaching, learning, and testing activities.
- Counseling and support the Rector in educating students in ideals and politics; managing the students of bachelor and other undergraduate programmes.
- Counseling in planning the education strategies.
- Composing the education management documents.
- Organizing the writing and managing of coursebooks.
- Selection of the students of bachelor and other undergraduate programmes.
- Building and managing the teaching plan.
- Managing the process and results of learning.
- Managing the printing and awarding of degrees and certificates.
- Assisting the management of education and training expenses.
- Maintaining and developing the education management software system, and assisting other units in effectively using the software.
In May 2018, the Office of Academic Affairs has 15 staffs, including 1 Doctor, 4 masters, and 10 bachelors/ engineers.
- Building up the social prestige of IUH in education quality.
- Fulfill the selection quota in many successive years.
- Awarded by the Ministry of Industry and Trade with many Certificates of Merit for good collective work.
- One staff was awarded by the government with the Third-Class Labor Medal.
- Improving the effectiveness level of the education management by applying information technology.
- Updating the curricula, coursebooks, and teaching methods, in line with modernity, global integration, and the society’s needs and reality.
- Achieving regional and international quality accreditations.